Friday, March 2, 2012

Door Quarantined!

I'm beginning to think we could use one of these:

Source: etsy.com via Laura on Pinterest


Though I don't think we have diphtheria, I and three of the boys have been running through a bout with a nasty cough. Not only is it difficult to shake, it's come accompanied with fever, achy bones, exhaustion, and loss of appetite that has us just crawling to bed with our sack of cough drops and glass of soda water, hoping it will all pass. My crew is usually ridiculously healthy, and so these whoppers always take us by surprise.

Just to keep the blog up to date, I'm posting a few photos of what I've termed "Random Vintage Awesome" collected on Pinterest. It's the most I have energy for right now while I recover from this nasty cough. I'll have some vintage garden things coming up in the next week too. Stay tuned, the quarantine will be over soon!


Source: etsy.com via Laura on Pinterest


Source: etsy.com via Laura on Pinterest


Source: etsy.com via Laura on Pinterest




1 comment: