Tuesday, May 29, 2012

A Stitch in Time

From the Singer Sewing Book, 1953.
I'm on day two of my "Little List Week," and I'm already behind. I'm cheerful about it. No, really. I am.

Yesterday was amazingly productive, and I've now recovered my home office space. I'm putting a few quick finishing touches on it today so that I'll be ready to blog about it later.

Today, not so much. I've got my sewing machine out, and I've got my projects lined up, but it's nearly 11 a.m. and I haven't sewn a stitch yet. Argh.

This is the problem when one moves and STILL doesn't have a dedicated space for sewing, crafts, etc. I've spent more time in set-up so far than I have in sewing. And I've had some misadventures that are going to involve me going to the fabric store before I can make any progress. I'll blog about it later.

I'm taking the philosophy that I'll get done what I can today, and then move on to the next thing on my list. I'm counting on that overflow day!

Check back in later this week for an update on my first few days of checking things off my Little List.




No comments:

Post a Comment