Saturday, March 17, 2012

Mid-Century Modern Garden Trellis

Just a quickie post on a Mid-Mod item that caught my eye today. Son Grant and I headed to Lowe's this morning to get some landscaping supplies. Even though there is typically still snow on the ground in my Midwestern state in March, today was 81 degrees, and the home improvement stores had rolled out the garden department early. And I found this garden trellis:


It's called the Zen Garden Trellis and the link is here. In my area it retails for $39.97. I think it would go smashingly in a ranch home garden with its Mid-Mod motif. Also a nice change for those who prefer clean lines instead of a lot of fou-fou.

Spent the afternoon raking, raking, raking, and pulling, pulling, pulling. More updates after the weekend, well, ends. (Is this blog in danger of becoming a gardening blog???)

(Note: this is my own review and I did not accept any compensation from Lowe's for this post.)


1 comment:

  1. Wow, that's really cool. I can also see a few of those painted cool colors up against our plain brick wall outside. Hmm....

    Glad that you got some gardening done. That always feels so much like an accomplishment to me.

    ReplyDelete