Saturday, March 31, 2012

My Favorite Thing: Cookie Jar

It's Saturday On the Doorstep. After a busy week that usually means excavating the kitchen, cleaning up a swampy bathroom (four boys? you think I'm exaggerating?), and getting ahead on the laundry.

Skies are overcast, but we'll be taking another crack at the front yard and mowing the lawn, which just between you and me, is an outrage in this part of the Midwest. Two years ago there was still a foot and a half of snow on the ground at this point in the month.

Until it's time for another update, I'm sharing one of my favorite things found in my web browsing, a cookie jar for sale on Etsy. It hits all my little obsessions; it's green, it's kitchen decor, and it's Art Deco. At $170 it's not something I'm likely to get for myself, but that doesn't bother me. I've always enjoyed "looking at cool stuff" even if it's not going to become mine.

Have a great Saturday!

Source: etsy.com via Laura on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment