Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Thank you for April!

My wee little blog saw close to 1500 web hits in April, a record breaker since I started in November 2011. In the span of a few short months, I've had old friends and some new ones cheering me on through the discovery of living in and loving this old home. Thanks so much for your support!

Coming up soon is the big weekend where my sister visits for flea market fun, and in the following months you can join me as I try to get the last bedroom (mine) whipped into shape. Stick around! Sit down and have a lemonade (with Southern Comfort, shhhhh, I promise I won't tell) and we'll spend the summer together! Bring your friends!


4 comments:

  1. Okay, but just know that when I get a nip of alcohol, I sleep for days. So just point me to a finished bedroom. :) Congrats on your 1500 web hits. Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooohhhh, flea market!!! I am SO there! :D

    I am really looking forward to seeing your bedroom come together, I just know it'll look spectacular!

    Congrats on the blog stats too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for you! See you today!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's awesome, Laura! Congrats! :)

    ReplyDelete