Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Lamp Love Link: Pretty In Pink


Today's lamp is actually a find from back in October while on the Junk Jamboree shopping tour. I completely forgot about this photo, and it came in handy because I was just not seeing a lamp out there on the internet that was Lamp Love Link worthy. Isn't it cute? The price was cute too, so I hope it found a good home.  I also note the odd shade. I'm not sure if it is missing some fabric or fiberglass off the bottom wiring? Also, the wires you see sticking out of the top went up to a point in a sort of pyramid or cone shape. Again, I have no idea if it was intended to be a frame for additional shade, or if it was stand alone. Either way, the lamp had a lot going for it: cute, intriguing, pretty color, bargain price.


No comments:

Post a Comment