Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Lamps I have loved....

I like lamps. I like Etsy. I like finding lamps ON Etsy. Though it launched as a place for artists to shop their creations, it's also become an absolutely awesome place to find vintage items. While Ebay is certainly grand, it at times seems like some dude who's cleaning out his garage, whereas Etsy sellers have an eye and appreciation for the design and artistry of what they're featuring. Ebay is an expedition. (Don't get me wrong; it's an expedition very much worth taking, and often). But Etsy is like shopping in a candy store. Here's a sample of sweet lamps I found and created an Etsy Treasury. Love this! Enjoy!

'Lamps I have loved' by lbmillsaps

Lovely or looney, love those vintage lamps!


Stunning Mid Centur...
$185.00

Boomerang Esque Ve...
$75.50

Mid Century Chrome ...
$220.00

Vintage Mid Century...
$75.00

UFO shaped hanging ...
$30.00

Pair of 1950s Mid C...
$275.00

Big and heavy mid c...
$79.99

Vintage Mid Century...
$124.00

No comments:

Post a Comment